Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uncle Scott, I never want to see you again, poopy!

Uncle Scott showed up for a surpise visit yesterday. It was quite funny. He was waiting at the house for Drew to get home from school. So I head to school where Drew does his norm - hide from mom until I find him then dilly dally around until he decides it's time to leave. As soon as I mention Scott is at the house waiting, he screams, grabs his lunch box and yells GOODBYE FRIENDS! and runs to the door. As soon as we get to the car he decides he has to pee, so back in to school we go. Then run back to the car to get home. We pull up and Drew says he's gonna sneak and scare Uncle Scott. So he jumps behind the tree then pops out...BOO!!! They played around outside for a few minutes then inside to play Lego Indiana Jones (or as Drew says it, Lego Jones or Lego Indie Jones). It was a riot. Scott doesn't really know how to play and Drew's too busy playing to help him. Finally, Scott's stuck on something and Drew blurts out, Let me help you. I'll show you how to do it! When something would come out to attack them, Drew would say, See, I told you that would happen (even tho he didn't). By the end of the night they were doing their best Zoolander impressions - yes, take a minute to imagine Drew's moves, Ben Stiller in the making. Around 8pm Scott decided to head home. Drew had to play in the (con)vertible for a few minutes which led Scott to say he was taking him home forever and they'd come back sometimes to visit. Drew, of course, came running back to me. As Scott's pulling out of the driveway Drew runs toward his car and with a shit eaten grin says, Uncle Scottttttttt, I never want to see you again, Poopy!!!!!! Boy does he love Uncle Scott!

No comments: