Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally getting up to date

While I'm stuck at work, Drew & Mike are off camping at Sugarloaf Lake. I'll be heading out at 5, after work which seems like it will never come. I did think ahead though - decided to bring in my laptop so I could clear out some of the 2000 pictures I've taken in the last month. Whew! I've decided it may be good to be more selective in what I shoot, or I'll spend the rest of my life getting rid of pictures that didn't need to be taken. My cousin Kyle prompted me to do it, although I'm sure he doesn't know it. When we were Up North I asked him if he wanted my memory card before I deleted it. He said, no, I'll wait until you clean them up some. (at that point I had taken 800 pics and I think we were on day 4). It made me think that if I stay on top of them, it may not feel quite so daunting when I do decide to do something with the pics. So today was the perfect day to do it. I've taken the first swipe at it anyway. I'm sure there will be plenty more to get rid of, but enough is enough for one day! With that said, I've added most of the pics to the Picasa Web Albums and linked it to the blog. I'm not sure how long I'll keep them up...probably until I max out the free space and have to purge the oldest. I figure that gives anyone ample time to pilfer any photos they may want. If you don't want to save them to your hard drive, they can be ordered directly from the site by three different print providers.

TGIF

No comments: