Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can we buy a new toy tonight?

I made a deal with Drew last week. He was doing really well on keeping his only diaper, pull-up actually, dry at night. I think I blogged about this. Of course whenever I think I've blogged I don't bother to go check because I may not get back to the one I'm trying to write - I digress. Anyway, for a few weeks maybe one a week was wet and the rest were dry. I thought we were on to something. Then he got constipated, we went on vacation and voila, back to wet night time diapers. So, like I said, I made a deal with Drew that if we could keep his pull up dry for a whole week, we would go to the store and buy a new toy. I think that was last weekend. We still haven't had a dry pull up but at least I have him thinking about it again because the other morning he woke up and half asleep he says, mom, can we go buy a new toy tonight after school? I said, is you pull up dry? Yep! I check it, which it is not and say with a goofy voice, I don't think so!!!!! He gives me a smirk and says, I know, but can we get one anyway?! Ah, not so much, buddy! But we are still trying.

No comments: