Thursday, July 10, 2008

I think we may be pushing him right over the edge

I'm exhausted from all the fun and excitement we've been having for the last few months so I know Drew is too, but do we stop? Nope! And it's starting to show this week. First, Monday going to school was a big production. Drew did not want to go to school, cried about it at home and clung to me when we got there. Tuesday was better,I had to wake him up and he was still clingy but not as bad. Same for Wednesday. This morning Mike woke him up and he was really showing signs of wear. He wanted someone to come sit with him on the couch. Nothing more, just sit with him. I told him dad was taking him to school which caused some problems too. Rubbing his eyes, laying on the couch, I could tell he could have used about 3 more hours of sleep. We tried to get him excited about going camping tonight with dad, but that just made him more sad that mom isn't coming until Friday night. Ahh, what to do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...gee, we haven't watched Nemo in a long time!

No comments: