Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost here!

Friday was a snow day! Yippee! Perfect day to get all the presents that were hidden in the garage and get them wrapped. I wasn't really sure what all we had gotten, so it was a good time to do some inventory on any last minute items we had to pick up.

Drew did some peeking under the tree and found a package mom had sent for him. I was glad we took all the wrapped presents back out in the garage or he would have been over the top! He must have asked about it 20 times over the weekend. And I told him maybe he could open it on Sunday since it's Hanukkah. He whined, "I don't want to go anywhere, I want to open it here!" Last night I finally let him open it since it was the first day of Hanukkah and came from Grandma & Grandpa. I told him the sun was down and it was officially the beginning on Hanukkah so he could open the blue box. "Oh, awesome, the sun went down!" Not oh, cool it's Hanukkah, of course I'm sure he really doesn't know what that means, so it was just as easy to talk about the sun.

No comments: