Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

First thing this morning, Drew wakes up and says "Is Santa's sleigh full?" Yep, it is! And why? Because the list is officially closed and we have already bought all the presents and Santa has made everything he can and has loaded up his sleigh to get ready to roll. This all comes from another request for something to be added to "the list" :) I have to say, I'm so glad I don't have to hear about the list anymore, although I'm sure I still will. This morning Drew and I made 3 pies and 5 loaves of banana bread while Mike went to the store to pick up all the last minute ingredients we didn't have. I love having a shopper husband! He also went out and picked up a tripod for the camcorder. So our goal tonight is to put the presents under the tree, finish up a few presents that haven't been wrapped yet, charge up the batteries for the camera, toys and camcorder and we've decided not to do a nap today so we can get a certain little man to bed early so we aren't up until midnight.
Tomorrow we are heading over to Aunt Janice's for dinner with the family. Hopefully the weather will allow us to leave the house. It's been a crazy winter and we are on day 3! We've gotten lots of snow and last night it started raining.

No comments: