Tuesday, December 2, 2008

He's not a nice guy!

We're sitting here watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas and Drew is giving us a play by play of all the bad things he's doing. "look what he's doing! He's taking all the candy, and all the decorations. Look it mama...I'm taking all your Christmas stuff" Oh, I forgot to mention, just about everything we watch these days we each have to take a character. He's Mr Grinch and I'm Cindy Lou Hoo. Now he's trying to sing the Grinch song. "why is he whipping the dog??!!" Oy vey! "He's not a nice guy, mama!" "Mom, is he going to be nice?" It just amazes me how much faster this show is when you are older. I remember this being a very long movie when I was a child. In reality, it's a quick 20 minutes and a "what's next" from Drew. Ahh, Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Is it even quicker when you watch it while playing a drinking game... or is it? I don't really remember.....