Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So, how was your day at work, Mom?

Oh, my little angel is just too cute sometimes...and sometimes not. Like right now, I'm trying to write the blog and the pitter patter of almost 3 year old feet are coming at me and asking to get up. Dern It! (And now he's saying oh, a D for me mom! cuz he saw the D and asking where he can find the D)Ddddddddddddddd...(thanks for the help Drew!) yyytg7ttg6t v 78o78 08pnm-j9000jk Then he says - I can push the D whenever I want, right? NO!!!

So anyway, I pick Drew up from school today and he says, what did you make today? (referring to dinner) I didn't make anything yet, we have a couple choices. We can have leftover dirty rice - no - leftover tacos - no. We could make fish sticks and mac n cheese - Yippee! can I help with you? (yep, that's how he says it) Sure buddy, if you're careful. OK! So we make dinner, and everything goes well (also kills about 25 minutes so that's great too). We sit down and Drew looks at me - So, how was your day at work today, mom? I stop eating my very nutritious 1970s dinner and said great bud, thanks for askin'! I'm guessing it came from all the nights when dad or I ask him how school was that day, but I thought it was too cute.

Then back to reality. I try to blog, which you'll notice never happens at night because of the interruptions (see above) and sure enough that one lasted 10 minutes because somehow his Spongebob on Demand had clicked off. Dern it! (Drew started that saying) Could it be the almost 3 year old little hands pushed the buttons? Nah!

No comments: