Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mom! I didn't push the buttons on the snow 'bile

We got to use our snowmobiles a few days before Christmas. Since it was the first start up, it of course, took forever to get them going. Gotta love mice! Anyway, Mike got mine going first and I drove it around in circles around Grandpa Santa's property to get the feel of it. Then Drew wanted a turn. So I put him in front of me and instantly his hand goes up to the throttle. Luckily it takes a lot to first get it moving. So I make sure to tell him NOT TO TOUCH ANY BUTTONS when he's on a snowmobile ride. OK!~ I really didn't get any riding in since Ryan was with us and was obsessed with riding. Then daddy took Drew for a few rides and every time he got back...Mom! I didn't push any buttons on the snow 'bile! Literally, every time! It was cute and he loved it. Mike went back on the trails with Drew and at one point could tell Drew wanted to tell him something so he stopped. Drew turned around and said - dad, when do we get to go fast?! So they did. Not as fast as dad would have liked but fast enough, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww, Fun, and Cute!