Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Well it's finally here...Friday! Oh how I love Fridays. Now if we could just get to 5pm, I'd be THRILLED!!! Not really anything new to report. Mike comes home from Ohio today. As Drew put it last night, "Isn't that exciting!!!!"
My dad may be coming to stay with us for awhile. That was quite the conversation with Drew. It's been a while since Drew's seen my dad and when I said grandpa may be coming he said - grandpa who? - as if to say which one? I said Grandpa Santa cuz that's what we call him, to which he replied - "is he bringing presents?" Ahh, kids! Anyway, apparently there's no work on the west side of the state, so hopefully something will work out here. We'll see how it goes - cross your fingers for us!
Tomorrow is the last day of soccer. I haven't checked in to the follow up classes so I think we'll give it a rest for now. Don't want the poor kid to hate it if he's doing it every Saturday morning for months. He also has expressed interest in Hockey - cha ching. And since we are not exactly smooth on the ice, we've enlisted our buddy Aaron to teach Drew how to skate. I'm sure we'll be able to "help" the first few times, but I'd rather him see how to do it correctly vs what NOT to do. Actually, Drew mentioned last weekend that he wanted to call Aaron and get together. I told him we'd wait a bit, at least until college football is over, which I guess at this point for Michigan, was last week. Go STATE!
Yes, this post is all over the map. I'm scatter brained and desperately awaiting 5pm! TGIF!!!!

No comments: