Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend updates

I don't have a clue where the weekend went, well I guess I do but it sure did go quickly. On Friday we had a picnic at the park with the families from daycare. It was a really nice evening. The kids played and we took a walk through the woods to a bog - pictures to follow sometime in the next few weeks. Saturday we did some shopping and had our first bowling meeting. I'm not quite ready for bowling to start but I guess it's not going to wait for me. On Sunday we finally finished Drew's new bedroom. Painting is done and border is up, now we just need to put in the furniture. I had planned to do it last night but we were just plain tuckered out. I'm guessing we probably won't move him until Labor Day weekend. We are camping next weekend so this week will be filled with all the preps of 5 days of camping. I'm tired just thinking about it. He's really excited about it. It's a sports theme of course. We bought some removable stickers for the walls too. Drew had a blast putting them up. The whole time he kept saying, this is looking really good mom. I'll post some of those pics too, of course assuming I remember to take them.
Happy Monday, ya'll.

No comments: