Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm sorry mom

It's just amazing how talking can make such a difference. I realize that quite a bit when Mike & Drew get frustrated with each other, esp. playing a game, but neither knows what the others strategy is and end up working against each other. That seems to have gotten better lately. Anyway, last night I was trying to get Drew's pj's on and he's jumping all over the bed, running in to me, hanging on my shirt trying to jump in to his shorts and I kept saying Drew, Drew blah blah whatever. Then I said, dude I'm really getting frustrated and upset because you are not listening to me and I'm tired of this. Literally mid jump he stops, looks at me and says, Sorry, Mom! And WALKS up to me and gives me a big hug. ahhhh! Just when I think I'm talking to myself the best little boy comes out and shows me otherwise. I have to say this has been the best week of the third year yet! Somebody find some wood to knock on for me, 'k?

No comments: