Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Na na na na hey hey hey

I'm not exactly sure where he learned it, but he says it was at school...Drew's latest song...na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye! over and over and over. Well except I'm pretty sure he's leaving out one of the hey's but you get the idea. He's been doing it for the last week or so but this morning had to be the funniest. Drew & Mike were in the shower singing away but Mike was substituting Hello for Goodbye and Drew kept correcting him. Finally Mike said it right and Drew said loudly, That's it! Now you've got it! I knew you could do it dad!! I burst out laughing in the kitchen but I don't think they heard me since they were still singing in the shower.
So to wrap up the songs Drew likes to sing with dad in the shower....
Singin' in the shower...la ti da ti da....
Come on in, baby take your clothes off
The na na na na song - I have no clue what the title really is!

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!

No comments: