Thursday, May 8, 2008

Needed a little change - No Drewisms today

I finally got some time to look at some new layouts and made some changes to the blog. I also opened it up so anyone could comment on a post without having to log in to google. So, I look forward to your comments. I also added the slideshow although I really don't have any new pictures of Drew. So I'm on a mission to pull out the camera and the wonderful camcorder Grandma Susan and Grandpa Larry gave to us years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to youtube some Drew footage. Never really have time to mess around with all this newfangled technology, I really am feeling like Grandma Kett &/or Aunt Bert these days! Dear, can you come over and fix my tv, I'm not sure what happened to it. gee, gram, you didn't hit the POWER button!

I also finally got back on my cousin Amy's blog and caught up on the NC Ketts. She makes some great stuff. If you're interested in sneaking a peek its www.crankypantsknits.blogspot.com

She also turned me on to www.parenthacks.com (although she doesn't know it). Great tidbits from parents to parents.

No comments: