Friday, December 7, 2007

time to meet the 21st century

My friend Melissa started a blog for her daughter several months ago. I told her I love going to the site to read up on what's going on in her life and started thinking I should do it too. I started a journal after Drew was born so I would remember every detail of his birth and all the details of his "firsts". I think I may have updated it twice. After I went back to work, I never made the time, or had the time, to get back to it. Then I thought, why not document what Drew does on the web so it's simple and so friends and family can check in on his development too. It's a little scary how people can track everything about you on the web, so I don't know how in detail I'll get - but at least the highlights are important.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

HI! I am the infamous Melissa :)