Monday, September 22, 2008

Dad, would you just be quiet!

Last night we had to make up bowling we missed from the previous weekend. We figured it wouldn't be too busy so we brought Drew. It was a long day and about 9p.m. as we were driving home. I couldn't tell you what we were talking about but Mike was razzing Drew and Drew blurts out, "Dad, would you just be quiet!" I still laugh about it now. Mike wasn't quite as amused and asked Drew if that was a nice thing to say, to which he replied, "no" and after a quick pause..."dad, you are really mean!" As if that was the better thing to say! LOL...still cracks me up! I really wish I could remember what spawned the conversation, but it was nothing to warrant such irritation by Drew other than we had a busy weekend, no nap and it was 9pm.

No comments: