Friday, September 5, 2008

Can I go in my bedroom?

Last night we finally put together Drew's new bed in his new bedroom. It was quite exciting and Drew told me several times the room looked really nice. After the bed was done, Drew started taking stuff from his old room and moving it to his new room. I can't believe how much that kid can carry! After a few trips, I started grabbing stuff too and he decided it was easier to help me carry something than to do it alone. We moved just about everything, although it's not really organized. The best part - it doesn't have to be! The closet is awesome for all his toys. Since he doesn't have the need for any hanging space we put just about everything in the closet which left lots of floorspace to play. We also asked him where he was going to sleep. His response - in your bed! So first thing this morning he says, mom, can I go in my room? (Of course because he slept with us last night). We said, SURE...IT'S YOUR ROOM! I think this is going to be a good change and an awesome space to play. Keep your fingers crossed we can get through a whole night in his new bed too!

TGIF!

No comments: