Friday, September 26, 2008

Dad, We got yogurt!!!!

A couple funny things about my little man...as usual, but this time I go from ice cream to politics so watch out!
Mike was in the mood for sundaes the other day so we all went to the store for "supplies". We grabbed a few other things and Drew helped me pick up some vanilla yogurt for smoothies. As dad is scoping out the ice cream selection, Drew comes running down the isle with the yogurt, yelling, "Dad, we got yogurt!!!!!!" I had to laugh, I mean really, what kid gets more excited about yogurt than ice cream? Probably the same kid who asked for grapes, yogurt and chocolate milk for a snack before bed last night. Yes, that's right! Drew had a play date with a buddy last night. They went to the park and ran for over an hour. So when we got him home, he wanted a snack. I asked him if he wanted a chocolate chip cookie bar that we made the other day. Nope, just yogurt and fruit mom! Ahhh, life is good!
Speaking of the play date, Drew was so excited about going (which he told me at least 5 times), he must have been in a giving mood. He decided to offer me his money from the money bank. As we were walking out the door he says, "Mom, you can have my money from the money bank if you want." I ask him what he's talking about and he says, "well you said you have zero money, so if you need my money that's ok!" Ah jeez! I told him we were fine, and he could keep his money right where it was in the bank. Who knows, maybe he knows something I don't with all this economic craziness. Will the FDIC have his money in a few months or will WaMu suck it dry?
And speaking of economic craziness and all it brings - we were eating dinner last night and Drew heard a commercial about Barack Obama, to which he looked at dad and said, "we want Barack Obama to win, right dad?" Again I repeat - ahh, life is good!

No comments: