Monday, April 7, 2008

Road Trips

Yesterday we went out to Grass Lake to pick up the camper (yippee!!!) and visit the Alvarezes. First of all, Drew was non-stop chatter (as usual). So I decided to see if he's ready for the "who can be quiet the longest" game and IT WORKED!!! except daddy who was instigating a perfectly quiet 3 year old! Yep, that's right, I could have killed him, but I didn't - don't worry! So we play the game, Mike makes a sound, Drew says what was that sound and we'd start again. Must have played 20 times! Then we get to Rick & Mindy's and have to drive by the house (since we now have the camper attached) and I don't see Mindy's car in the driveway, which prompts me to say, hmm, I wonder where Mindy is? Mike says, what, her car is in the garage, didn't you see it? No, I didn't...I forgot they actually park in their garage! To which Drew replies - why do they put their car in the garage??? And I realize we've done Drew another disservice. I really don't think he knows that cars are supposed to go IN the garage not OUT on the driveway - esp. since we've had 85 inches of snow this winter!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Was that sound a fart? Lol.

SMJ said...

no, that was last night!