Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Food Stories

We all know kids eat when they want to and sometimes it gets frustrating. The other day at Bob Evans was not one of those days. Drew ate 3 pieces of bacon, 4 1/2 mini pancakes, and 1/2 of his scrambled eggs. What did he have to say about it...I was HUNGRY! with a grunt. It was pretty funny. That weekend he also told me he wanted to go out for breakfast at Kangaroo Hop - that's IHOP for you and me. That same evening I made Dirty Rice for dinner. He was not real hip on the idea of eating dirt!

Last night I made fish sticks and mac & cheese again. I asked Drew to help me put the sticks on the cookie sheet. After what looked like plenty to me, I asked dad if there were enough to which both responded NO! Mike said put 10 more on. Drew's response - um, I choose 100!

No comments: