Sunday, March 15, 2009

ok, it's not just me

So, first of all, we are midway through March and I'm not really sure where the time has gone. I've noticed this seems to be a theme with other friends and family blogs I keep up with. I've been bummed that I haven't seen much activity on their blogs but understand since it's the same with mine.

We had a great, sunny, warm day today and spent it outside taking down a few trees, cleaning up some of the fall leaves that got stuck in the flower beds and putting together a new grill. Our grill, which is only 4 yrs old, is rusting out so we had to breakdown and buy a new one. Fun, fun. Drew got his Jeep out and drove around the yard. He drove over to his babysitter, Julie's house, and asked her to come over and babysit today. So a few minutes later she showed up and asked us when. Let me just say - meltdown city! He was crushed that she couldn't babysit today, but we worked thru it.

What else, oh, Drew will be starting a new school in two weeks. We took him to the new place on Friday and he didn't want to leave...good sign and great feeling. He makes it sooo easy some times. Most times really - unless Julie can't come over and babysit!

Can't really think of much else - probably because I'm really tired after working outside all day, and not looking forward to heading back to work.

No comments: