Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back from vacation and still tired

Well we've been back from vacation a week and I'm already tired. Mike's been gone this week and now Drew's got a buddy over for some play time. I'm so ready for Saturday. I'm not really sure why I'm blogging today. I feel like I want to fill in all the blanks on what's been happening but I'm so whipped I can't think of anything that's happened.



Let's see...Drew's daycare is down to 5 kids. 3 are preschoolers, of which 2 will be leaving in Sept for kindergarden. That leaves Drew. We've really enjoyed the school but I'm not sure how long they can keep this up and Drew is getting bored with the lack of kids and told me today he'd rather stay home with Julie than go to school...not a good sign! So, I checked in to a couple other schools today and they are more expensive but I heard a lot of kids in the background so that's a good sign.



Drew went to his 4 yr well visit. 4 shots later, he wasn't real thrilled with me!

No comments: