Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been a crazy month

Well let's see...I've tried to start a post several times in the last month. January 11th my dad showed up and has been here on and off since. More off really. He's going up to a small town north of here to see friends on the weekends, so it's been a good mix of having an extra person around but also having some space. Mike was in Ohio for a couple days and is now working nights this week so he's been kinda whipped. Drew stayed at Uncle Scott's house last weekend and they went to see Hotel for Dogs, went to Chuck E Cheese and also hit McDonalds. As you can guess, Drew didn't have a bit of fun.
Big things for Drew lately...He'll be four in two weeks and has informed me he is having 4 birthdays. One at home, one at school and two at Disney. I asked for some clarification and he said, one in California and one On Ice. Ahhh....Scott is taking Drew to Disney on Ice when we get back from California as a wonderful birthday present. Great for us too, as he doesn't need anymore toys.
Speaking of California, we leave in two weeks and one day...YES!!! I'm so ready for warm weather and a nice break from the realities of normal life. Talked to my mom today about all our plans for the week we'll be there. We're spending one night at the Disneyland Hotel and I think Drew is just going to be so excited. Then two days in San Diego and one day at the San Diego Zoo before heading back to LA. A few days of doing some of the normal stops - Santa Monica, Hollywood, etc and that will wrap it up. Now of course, Drew is asking me if he can spell words on my laptop so I'm off blogging to let him make up words. Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments: