Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'll never ever be two again?

So yesterday was Drew and Mike's birthday. We went to dinner at Real Seafood Co. Mike's favorite place for birthday dinners. We were supposed to be there three years ago, but ended up at St Joes instead. On Monday night, I told Drew I wanted a hug because it will be the last time I ever get to hug him when he's two. His answer? Why I'm never ever going to be two again, mom? I said because tomorrow you'll be three. Every year you get a year older. You always get older. Just like daddy will be 38 tomorrow! He'll be older too. OK, I'll give you a hug mom, cuz I'll never ever be two again! And of all the choices he had for dinner, he picked the bread...4 pieces of it. It really is good bread, but so is everything else on the menu. He'll learn!

No comments: